Monday 25 April 2011

i'm feeling...

HAPPY!!! :D
sort of for myself. Few weeks ago, I wasn't that happy or I should say my life was dull even people try to colour my life. I thank them for all their effort to make me happy. When I was watching drama, my phone vibrate and didn't wanted to border about it until my mind keep telling me ' JUST READ THE MESSAGE BITCH!' then I finally take out from my pocket of my shorts and all I did was stared at it because it says new message kenneth lee. I was stoning and thinking should I or shouldn't I.
Finally, I open to read it and reply him. Those few weeks before I get his message I tell myself I gotta let go of him and live my own life, concentrate at work and forget about relationships cause I suck at it (honestly). The only relationship that last long was only a year and 6-7 months, I was glad to have that relationship, THANK YOU. but things didn't go well and sorry.
after chatting with him and he ask me back, my answer is always yes cause i really appreciate him and wouldn't want the past to haunt us again. SO, we start over again. It turn out great, i wish it won't just end suddenly and AGAIN. NO NO NO, (breath deeply)
my days are dull without your present,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment