Friday 28 October 2011

Confessions from a DISORDER LIFE well only TODAY.

yeah, "what the hell" seriously after having a jail-conversation with my mom.
DAMN!

It's pretty like PRETTY pathetic how the way she thinks when she questions me. She doubted me that doing assignments and coursework will take A LONG TIME! Hello!! like duhhh..
It's not ABC or 123 it's call working your brains off with all the works. Gawd!!..

This may be childish because I am complaining how stupid it is. Sorry, but i can't help it how the way she scolded me and nagged me. It bugged my head (explode)!!! when she called me "stupid" .. why stupid?? Because you have no brains to think how easy to finish it ..
ANSWER without a good fact(perhaps).  How can it be easy to finish??? then here comes her grandma stories about her studies in Canada.

Once upon a time, she can work under pressure whenever her lecturer gave her work by timing like 24 hours you got to finish then you have to time up yourself and finish by then.
I gave a wide smile and bravo!! amazing (thumbs up). In my mind, why are you boasting yourself??

OH, one thing about me or more.
I DISLIKE :-
a) people giving you fake HOPE.
b) boastful how great they are. (we know by ourself without you telling.)
c) "promise" here, "promise" there, always "LIES" everywhere.
d) playing people around like a puppeteer.
e) thinking he/she only rule this world.

there's more but depends what things trigger me then i will "BLOW" :D.

so yeah, get back to where I've stopped.
it really turn off my mood for weekends when she said that. i know i am not as good and experience than you but give and take. it's not like i will burn the modem immediately.
and YES, i'm as slow as a snail that takes forever to go on life.AND!!! one thing she did this like ALL THE TIME!!!








Today(yesterday) 28/10/2011.

WOOT!! went Central Market with my aunts then walk to College.
This is Central Market,


since 1888. If you like batik and crafts, this is a nice place to "pay" a visit.
Not the real pay with cash because a batik there cost you around RM 200 and more. So, if you happen to shop there, bring more cash :) !!!..

While walking fast to college (because Cherry did not bring her Student ID and couldn't get in to the Library), then there's where fun begins :).
The half of the day of class was amazing(to me)..  why?? I overcome my sorrow, I actually did it. He still "running" inside my mind  STILL but after that day he proves me that his hopes was not "exactly" sincere. And I start with this quote 

" Don't judge a book by it's COVER, until the cover it's on FIRE".

What does it means? It means don't judge by appearance and just fall for tiny little acts (you may be on the way to the "HOLE" of uncertain feelings), until the TRUTH is reveal by the nature of himself/herself.
 David Hume says " Mind puts things together & construct false ideas".
I was like that at first and it gave me wrong statement(REALLY WRONG). And after knowing the truth, starting on I was like this
being emotional and expecting the good than the bad.
and slowly I thanked(in my heart) him because


for he's "answers" by letting me know what kind of person he is.

And my mind tells me this .....

makes me realize that...
 and now i'm a 
 because I have to finish up my 2 english coursework with 4000 words, microeconomics coursework + presentation ,philosophy (don't mention HOW many) ,one biology (syphilis) folio and prove my mom wrong that I CAN DO IT!! in your face.. BLEH..

Good Night Bloggy! XOXO.

Have a great weekend and enjoy this few song by

1)Kaskade - Eyes

                                           

2) Journey - After All These Eyes



3) Pitbull Feat Marc Anthony - Rain It Over Me (dedicate to Cherry Lam Siew Wen)

4) Marc Anthony - Sang To Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment