Thursday 13 October 2011

m' wasting my time

4.22!!!!!!!!!!! and I didn't even understand what is Bio and Phi about (not that much) KNOCK HEAD ON THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasted half of my day just glanced through the notes only. Tomorrow it's my exam :( BIO @ 12-3 & PHI (the seniors says it's only 10 mins exam) I have no hopes at both of the subjects.

Today, morning I was yawning already (NON-STOP) inside the train. When I reached Masjid Jamek station, there were music playing and everywhere was fill with FOOD. Walk and glanced through and suddenly I saw one man half-naked(down, which you almost see something) was wandering around the street. Almost everyday, he's around Mac Donald walking around or having his nap. Then, walked passed the Indian shops, another Indian guy was topless (at least it's better than before). When I was about to reach College, another guy from the other direction was taking off his shirt (slap my own face*) . TODAY, PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO BE 'NAKED'...

Before class started, Michelle and I came to Alex and you know what. We just love him A LOT( I Do! A LOT) why? he's just the friend you can talk to and make you laugh until your cheeks ache :D. He's so good when he speaks Chinese, Mandarin & English. If you get to know him, just TALK to him. And, CLASS STARTED!...

During break time, we( cherry, may foong, michelle, diya, thinesh and I) went to get MILO @ the main building lobby. Cherry and May foong (we call them as "ah-sam" for now) bought MILO packet and promoting to us that it's CHEAP. It is, it's just RM 10 per packet. When we were about to walk back to class, all of us crossing the road to the Library block and we saw this hot western guy standing at the side, smoking and talking to the phone. We were crazy enough to walk back to computer lab and pretend we were talking and walked back to the Library block just to see him  AGAIN.

30 mins left until class end, we( michelle, blaise & charlotte) joked and created funny names. I started with 'Minesh' , then we think of Raj and Diya,  I mentioned 'Raya' (LOLS) and Michelle mentioned 'Daj'. Why them??? they wore the SAME color clothes and Raj was putting his hand on her. WAIT!!! on her chair.. :).. then we start of lesbian's names ( Blaise & Charlotte ) we said "Bla-lotte" :D.. See, even tiny conversations like this it's a nostalgic to us :D.

After class ended, we all head to Cintamani Mamak for a drink. We talked and talked and talked A LOT :D. Phui See was there as well. She was disturbed by this 'A-ne' (he's a nice A-ne and always like to joke with us). And, we two start talking.. we have so much in common like our HEIGHT, our voice pitch( well, hers louder than mine ), our DATE of BIRTHDAY, and MORE MORE MORE ETC ETC ETC. It's just knowing her for weeks, and things get pretty well with her :).

After drinking session, Phui See and I decided to go for ICE CREAM :D CRAVING FOR THAT!.. I though Alistair wanted to joined. Embarrassing yet funny, is that I called Alistair's name " ALISTAIR " very LOUD and everyone was looking at me. Phui See was like 'that was loud'. Everyone was so quiet after I called/shouted ALISTAIR :D. There's this random guy(phui see's friend) said NICE ONE . Indeed but embarrassing ==..

While walking to Burger King with Phui See, both of us was holding hands to crossed the busy road with all the cars. When we wanted to cross the road, a police car passes us so slow and they were looking at us as if they never see a person before. We laughed because we said they have perv looks :X.

At Burger King, we both can't stop talking (NON-STOP) it's like a talking machine. Until both of us agreed to end our conversation and leaved Burger King.

In the train, I barely open my eyes to read BIO notes until I got to shut my eyes down for a nap until the train reached Taman Bahagia. I took the cab back home and what I'm doing at home now ?? I'm BLOGGING :D ...

Have a nice day ahead peeps :)..

PS: BIO & PHI please don't be so mean to US.

No comments:

Post a Comment