Friday 7 October 2011

what a day. I call FRIDAY

Finally, weekends is around the corner!!!.
BUT, weekends aren't that FUN like weekdays.

MONDAY - FRIDAY may be a busy day like VERY busy but memories taken out all the busy-ness.

TODAY, what happen???. think back from the station Taman Bahagia. Okay, start there :).
While waiting for the train from Kelana Jaya station to come. There's a notification board that tells you what time the next train to arrive right? So, yeah I have this weird habit since this year I started to travel up and down a lot, what I did was I always do count down when the notification tells " 2 minutes and 11 seconds  to arrive next destination ". There's when I start counting from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. If the train haven't reach (i meant reach as in the door ajar in front of me), i will just look at the notification and say it in my mind "PFFT! liar" :D then I will just shake my head and laugh a little. Sometimes doing this kind of random stuff does makes your mood change a little and better.

AND, speaking of doing weird stuff. HAHA I would like to share out to all of you that this 2 girls are HUMOROUS!! They look like sisters,don't they?? The truth is they were best friends since young.

The girl at the left is Blaise Bateman and next to her is Charlotte Sabrina.
Weird thing about them, I will never or I should say I have never had a good and memorable experience with people like them. On Monday, we went to Wangsa Walk for ADP bowling and then after the bowling and lunch. I was so thirsty so I want to get a mineral water at Cold Storage. So I went and get it and these two women !! make me laugh out loud until everyone was looking.. their jokes and action just lighten up your life ..

THEY ARE A GREAT FRIEND and A WONDERFUL PERSON.
Thank you for having a chance to know you guys :) ILY .

Actually I would want to continue what happen yesterday(friday) but my eyes it's shutting down so I will continue this tomorrow :). Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment