Saturday 1 October 2011

all i can think is this

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they are right. You believe less so eventually you trust no one but yourself. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe.

I am in love with idea of being in love. I love the feeling you get when you're around someone you have feelings for, I love how happy it makes me, I love being able to have someone to talk to at all times, having someone make you smile and laugh. I'm scared of the idea of being in love too, though. I'm scared of rejection, I'm scared of being hurt, and being brought down.

"best friends" - the ones that you can get mad at only for one hour because you have important stuffs to tell them.

It's like one you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.

October 1,2011

I'm not good at expressing my feelings, so I keep everything bottled inside. Half the time, I want to tell someone what I'm feeling, but I don't even know how to describe. So I stay quiet.

The sad moment when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don't talk to anymore.

If you have ever lost anyone important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven't you cannot possibly imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment